Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Purpose of Blog

I'm writing another Astrology Blog but I think I'll begin to hang out a bit on this blog and test the waters. I plan to study Astrology charts of Children from Divorce simply because so few people with credentials will address this issue. I have absolutely no scientific qualifications for doing this other than that I grew up in a nasty divorce and am motivated. Right now I seem to have lost both of my Astrology programs and am running charts with less info than I normally like. Some of my aspects may be a bit more off than they normally would be. If anyone finds a gaping error, please let me know in the comments section.

For now I will publish this blog on the general Internet but will eventually offer it exclusively for people who want to participate in my research. I think I am finding some interesting information about how to determine how a child will react to their parents' divorce. It's very easy to understand and will hopefully help families deal with what is fairly commonly a life long crisis for the children. If you grew up in Divorce I would love to hear from you.

No comments: